Friday, July 13, 2007

CTL 1799 Week 2 - Dog Paddling



We've done tons this week once again, including settling on a group project. My group will be creating a website project about Communities and Collaboration which I will later link here. We've decided to create a resource for teachers who might not be entirely too tech savvy as a way to enlighten them about how learners are using the web for learning, writing and sharing. I'm looking forward to my section on social networking.

For my independent project I'll do something that I've been wanting to do for quite sometime now....create my own website! This is exciting....the first decision is whether to use iweb or freeewebs. I've been giving that incredible amount of time this week and I have to get moving on it soon! This resource will document some of the work I've being doing in my graduate studies here at OISE as well as provide a location for professional endeavors.

0 comments: